Friday, February 09, 2007

Welllllllllllllllll folks take a deep breath and sit down. We are really blogging and still alive and kicking. We started this page for the purpose of letting everyone know where we were and what we were seeing when we went on our color tour of the east coast. As most of you know this did not happen since Larry ended up in the hospital in ICU for several days then on floor care for several days then on out patient iv's for several weeks. But all is well now. He is back at work and I am working prn and looking after grandchildren whenever I can. Larrys foot will probably never be the same again and I will be better as soon as the hospital bill is completely paid.
We will be taking some trips this spring which I am really looking forward to. We will keep you posted when we go and what we do. We will try to keep everyone more up to date from here on out.
Is everyone still ok? I know this is quite a shock to everyones system. Hang in there everything will be all right. I promise.

2 comments:

The SSP said...

Yo, yo, yo - I had to have CPR after seeing that you posted! Woowzers!

Good to have y'all back and can't wait to see what's happening with you all.

Don't forget to put on some pics of that new bathroom!

Love y'all!

The SSP said...

Hey Ma, just checked - you've got 4 posts on here! Both of us were wrong! :)

Love y'all!