Saturday, December 27, 2008

More picts







This is what Red Mountain pass looked like as we were coming home from Cynth's graduation. We were following Staci, as you can see we have had a little snow sofar this year. Friday we wern't sure we could go over Red mtn be cause Blue point had slid and they were doing avalance control. They reopened the pass just a few minutes before we left home. We sure love the mountains. This is one of the little resturants we stopped at in key west. What a difference in temp from red mountain. And of course mom cought me with the cell to my ear. The boss called me on vacation to get some information. When I answered he said what are you doing answering you phone for? Then he said I am sure glad you did.
Here is one of the pool decks on our ship. It had a salt water pool, a fresh water pool as well as several hot tubs and spas. What a life, a bad case of roughing it eh.
Well when I get home next week mabe I'll post some more picts of our most recient exploits.


1 comment:

The SSP said...

Wow - yeah, you are talking about a change in temps! :)

Glad y'all could make it across for Cindi's grad though.

Love the look of the snow in the Mtns!